The startup of The American Seed & Oil Company operations has been funded to date by the founding officers and directors of the parent holding company and the three subsidiaries. Management has elected to build the operations under a public holding company as part of an overall strategy to fund future growth. Management also plans to implement a crowd funding strategy with the rollout of The Original Hempster clothing line.
- (ALGA) Algae International Group, Inc. Planned Name Change to American Seed & Oil Company
- 31 Million Common Shares Issued & Out
- Current Information Status
- Edward Bollen, CEO and Majority Shareholder Holding a Super Majority Preferred
- Legacy Wholly Owned Energy Subsidiary, Nova Oil & Gas to Spinoff Through Stock Dividend